teen styleteen musicteen moviesteen tv showsteen websites
Queen Cool is an online hang-out for teen girls to share favorite teen fashion, style, movies, music, tv shows, websites, teen stars and more!

Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Cool Monkey Clothes & Fun Stuff for Girls

Hi...again,

Do you like monkeys? Because I LOVE THEM. And for all of the people reading my blog that love monkeys I've done a search on the web for cute monkey items.

Aeropostale
Aeropostale is having a 50% off sale!
Check out these cute monkey items on sale:

Aero Monkey Sleep Tee
Aero Monkey Sleep Tee on sale for only 7.99!



Diamond Monkey Boyfriend T
Diamond Monkey Boyfriend T on sale for only 5.99!


Did I miss some great monkey things? Tell me about them by leaving a comment and I'll add them to my blog.

Thanks,

Danah
Queen Cool

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Queen Cool is an online hang-out for teen girls to share favorite teen fashion, style, movies, music, tv shows, books, websites, electronic games, teen stars and more!