teen styleteen musicteen moviesteen tv showsteen websites
Queen Cool is an online hang-out for teen girls to share favorite teen fashion, style, movies, music, tv shows, websites, teen stars and more!

Monday, December 8, 2008

Mark Ronson Rocked - I Loved His Concert

Mark Ronson Rocked - I Loved His ConcertMark Ronson from the UK is one of my favorite musicians.

He makes great songs like for an example: the song "stop me" it is one of my favorite songs! u should see the Mark Ronson Channel on youtube.com. Other cool songs are: Just featuring Phantom Planet, Valerie featuring Amy Winehouse and Oh My God featuring Lily Allen

I was at one of his concerts+VIP with my best friend. Mark Ronson really rocked the place!!! It was one of the best concerts I have ever been at.

who is your favorite musician??

No comments:

About Me

My photo
Queen Cool is an online hang-out for teen girls to share favorite teen fashion, style, movies, music, tv shows, books, websites, electronic games, teen stars and more!